"The last thing we were looking for was people who were looking to extend their authorial brand name,” says Anuff. “Who gives a shit about that? That just wasn’t what we were looking for. The idea was that we were trying to get people who were more concerned with getting an idea out there or a message out or something out, than trying to become known as great writers."
— From an awesome profile of Suck.com.
- haruspectator reblogged this from howsyrface and added:
- bmichael likes this
- howsyrface reblogged this from maura and added:
- barthel likes this
- cowboy-killr likes this
- krysandshouts likes this
- magandanghannah reblogged this from maura
- magandanghannah likes this
- maura reblogged this from mikereview and added:
- maura likes this
- mikereview posted this